Sunday, December 16, 2007

Clannad's Beautiful Melody

Clannad is one of the most anticipated anime this fall and one of the reasons for this has to be its splendid soundtrack and BGM (background music) used in the series. I particularly love the BGM found in episode 1 when Nagisa was introduced. Below is the full version of that BGM. Truly a masterpiece.



The Melodious & Soothing BGM

The tune and instruments used are just simply perfect. Great for listening in the night before you sleep. Also, the tune is actually derived from the ending theme, Dango Daikazoku! This ED is also one of my instant faves ever since I listened to it for the first time.

Once again, I suppose many of you might already have noticed that the tune for Dango Daikazoku is actually derived from the ending song in the original Clannad Visual Novel, entitled ‘Chiisana Te no Hira‘ or ‘A Tiny Palm’. This song gives rise to many other wonderful songs and music used in the visual novel as well as the anime and can be said to be the mother of all songs in Clannad. You will fall in amazement once you listened to it. Another masterpiece.



Chiisana Te no Hira by Riya

‘Chiisana Te no Hira’ also gives birth to lots of melodious piano tunes which soothe one’s soul. Too bad I can’t find the videos for those piano tunes. But after almost a whole day of searching, I finally found all the MP3s which are associated to ‘Chiisana Te no Hira’. Took me great lengths and pains just to find those few songs… But still, it was definitely worth it =)

They will no doubt remain in my MP3 player forever..

P.S. To those who want the songs can ask me thru msn :) or leave your email i shall send it to u ASAP

No comments: