Monday, November 13, 2006

About me

My name is Josh Phua I was born on the the 5th December 1988. That makes me 18 this year, and a Sagittarius. I'm the youngest in my family.Before i took the step of making a Blog. I used to think Blogs are for gays! but somehow my view on blogs changed since i started reading blogs lately the likes of www.kennysia.com and afew of my friends blogs.
It just excites me and made me feel like wanting to know whats going on with them and a good way to get close to them by knowing more about them its sorta like a point of communication between me and my friends.
Sometime reading it could be humerous and its a joy to watch if its well done! i personally hope it would be well done but actually i just made a blog to express myself and share my personal life which i never had shared before up till today.
I choose Not Juz another ordinary Blog for my Blog name its due to my not so ordinary life its what i can say is weird fun and somewhat exciting :D
i will soon be posting my not so ordinary Life and hope u guys will have fun reading in my bloggie!! Support me yeah!

3 comments:

Allen said...

wah lan eh! all limpeh lan jia kaki got blog ledi except jia hui !
limpeh very proud of ur lan jiao blog keep it up !

allen beng

-||JoshJosh||- said...

Hahah thx thx!!
no ahBeng comments pls!!
LOL!! limpeh dun likey!

Anonymous said...

Change ur freakin template.. it looks the same like mine!