Friday, April 4, 2008

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
25 above

2. Are you hungry?
Quite for food. I am also hungry for scoring goals..

3. What job are u doing now?
Student

4.Where is the place that you want to go most?
A place that makes me happy
A place that makes my family happy
A place that makes my friends happy
A place that makes the whole world happy.

5.If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
I wish i will have more then one dream to come true..

LOL Joking.. not so greedy.. (who doesn't want it anyway)

ok.. maybe the power to control time..

or a more realistic one would be

Be a successful person in whatever things i do


6.Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?
i think so ~_~

7.What are you afraid to lose the most right now?
My Baby :)

8. What cheers you up for the rest of the day?
Spending good times with friends, winning a Football Game
and Most importantly seeing her happy =)

9.If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
Depends on her characteristic

10.List out three things you are after in your life.
- Being Loved
- Trust
- Fun

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Funny, Sarcastic and Loves to Laugh.
But it does not matter if she fulfilled it or not.

To me it has no significant( Just a Plus)

12.What type of person do you hate the most?
A person who have my bad points/characteristic : )
Seriously..

13.What would you do if you won a million dollars?
BUY CAR LOL! CAR CAR CAR CAR

14.What is your ambition?
To someone useful to the community or maybe someone famous

15.What would you wanna be after you're dead?
Be myself LOL!

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
Change into a more humble person, too ego at times.

17. what is your favourite color?
Obviously.. Black,White,Red and Silver
If i have to choose 1 it will have to be Black


18.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?


Loving your family


19. What's the last thing you think of before you go to sleep?
Hope my Baby is sleeping too.

20. What would you do if tomorrow was the last day of the world?
I would find my baby and hug her till the world ends =) and of course before that i will visit all my friends/family saying that it's been fun knowing everybody.

21. How happy are you with your current life?(instead of removing.. i add an extra question)
Happy but could be better.

Eight ppl that i want to tag is:
1)Joelle Baby
2)Allen
3)Jia hui
4)Boon Hong
5)Jackson
6)Cheng Haw
7)Brian (if he reads my blog)
8) ANYONE WHO READ MY BLOG

No comments: